February is American Heart Month! With so many Valentine’s hearts on display, it’s time to focus on your heart, commit to a healthier lifestyle, and help fight the number one killer in Florida and the nation: heart disease. According to the CDC, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and smoking can lead to heart disease, and about half of all Americans either have one of these health issues or smoke.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Florida Department of Health Launches Community Effort in Fight Against Drug Overdose and Opioid Abuse
- February 7 is National Black HIV and AIDS Awareness Day
- Every 4 and a Half Minutes a Baby in the U.S. is Born with a Birth Defect
- Is Your County, City or Town a Healthy Community Champion?
- State Holiday Office Closures
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
- NATIONAL MOSQUITO CONTROL AWARENESS WEEK IS A REMINDER TO “DRAIN AND COVER”
- Department of Health in St. Johns County addresses the County Health Rankings
- HEALTH OFFICIALS REMIND RESIDENTS OF CURRENT MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals