The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 Updates
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. - The State of Florida is responding to COVID-19. In an effort to keep Florida residents and visitors safe and aware regarding the status of the virus, the Florida Department of Health will issue this update every day, seven days per week.
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
The most current St. Johns County COVID-19 Response Information is available from St. Johns County Emergency Management.St. Johns County COVID-19 — More Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Nineteen Deaths Related to COVID-19, Morning Update
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Seventeen Deaths Related to COVID-19, Evening Update
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Thirty-One Deaths Related to COVID-19, Morning Update
- The State of Florida Issues COVID-19 Updates
- State Holiday Office Closures
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
- NATIONAL MOSQUITO CONTROL AWARENESS WEEK IS A REMINDER TO “DRAIN AND COVER”
- Department of Health in St. Johns County addresses the County Health Rankings
- HEALTH OFFICIALS REMIND RESIDENTS OF CURRENT MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals