Saturday, June 27, 2014 is National HIV Testing Day, a day to promote HIV testing among all individuals and to raise awareness about the importance of knowing one’s HIV status.
The goal of this observance is to identify those who are living with HIV, confirm the diagnosis, assist with entry into HIV care and services, reduce the number of persons with late HIV diagnosis, and ultimately reduce HIV infection in the U.S.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Keep It Clean, Keep It Cold, Keep It Covered: Food Safety Reminders This Fourth Of July
- Put Safety First During Independence Day Celebrations
- Exercise Caution During Summer Storms
- Florida Residents Encouraged to Enjoy the Great Outdoors In The Sunshine State
- Health Care Professionals Applaud Governor's "Keep Florida Working" Budget
- Promoting Heat Safety During Summer Months
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals