Have You Tested Your Home for Radon?
You may already know that smoking is the number one cause of lung cancer in the United States. But do you know what’s number two?
The answer is radon, an invisible, radioactive gas—and if you didn’t know, you’re not alone.
Governor Ron DeSantis has signed Executive Order 20-315 which outlines that providers can only administer the COVID-19 vaccine to the following groups:
– Long-term care facility residents and staff.
– Persons 65 years of age and older.
– Health care personnel with direct patient contact.
– Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers.
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes World AIDS Day
- LOCAL HEALTH OFFICIAL ISSUES RABIES ALERT
- Update on COVID-19 Testing by DOH-St. Johns County Health Department
- State Holiday Office Closures
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
- NATIONAL MOSQUITO CONTROL AWARENESS WEEK IS A REMINDER TO “DRAIN AND COVER”
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals