October. It’s that time of year again: back-to-school events, football games, cooler weather, pumpkins in stock at the grocery store and . . . the beginning of flu season. That’s right. Think of those pumpkins as the “orange flags” of the season and reminders to get your vaccine before Halloween!
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- National Latino AIDS Awareness Day
- Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- HIV Transmission Does Not Stop After 50
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
- NATIONAL MOSQUITO CONTROL AWARENESS WEEK IS A REMINDER TO “DRAIN AND COVER”
- Department of Health in St. Johns County addresses the County Health Rankings
- HEALTH OFFICIALS REMIND RESIDENTS OF CURRENT MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
- DOH-ST. JOHNS COUNTY REMINDS RESIDENTS TO AVOID CONTACT WITH STRAY ANIMALS AND WILDLIFE
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals