In accordance with the Florida Governor’s Order issued on November 17, 2022, the Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County (DOH-St. Johns County) will be closed on November 23rd, December 23rd and December 30th in addition to regular holiday office closures.
Florida Dept. Health
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Now is Not the Time for the CDC to Relax Opioid Prescription Guidelines
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Brevard County Core Network
- FDOH Encourages Floridians to Be Prepared Ahead of Tropical Storm Nicole's Landfall
- Tropical Storm Nicole - Early Prescription Refills Permitted Under State of Emergency
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Volusia County Core Network
- DOH ST. JOHNS COUNTY ENCOURAGES PROPER FOOD SAFETY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
- DOH-ST. JOHNS COUNTY ENCOURAGES FLORIDIANS TO BE PREPARED AHEAD OF TROPICAL STORM NICOLE'S LANDFALL
- DOH-ST. JOHNS COUNTY OFFICE CLOSURE FOR TROPICAL STORM NICOLE
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE MOSQUITO-BORNE ILLNESSES ADVISORY
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals