Disease Control and Prevention
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
- Disease Prevention
- HIV / AIDS
- Rabies Surveillance
-It's in your hands!
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If you don’t have soap and water, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Try not to touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Don’t touch or shake hands with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you’re sick, and keep your children home when they’re sick.
Download the letter size Prevent RESPIRATORY ILLNESS Flyer (PDF, 129KB).