Tweets by HealthyFla
Florida Dept. Health
Disease Control and Prevention
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
DOH-St. Johns Disease Control and Prevention Service Centers:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If you don’t have soap and water, use a hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol based.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Stay home when you’re sick, and keep your children home when they’re sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Try not to touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Don’t touch or shake hands with people who are sick.
Download these educational materials:
- Prevent Respiratory Illness English (PDF, 200KB)
- Childrens Handwashing Sign - English (PDF, 500KB)
- Childrens Handwashing Sign - Spanish (PDF, 3.5MB)
- Childrens Handwashing - Letter Size (PDF, 488KB)