- Biomedical Waste
- Body Piercing
- Drinking Water
- Food Hygiene
- Group Care
- Indoor Air
- Migrant Labor
- Mobile Home Parks
- Onsite Sewage Disposal
- Pools and Spas
- Sanitary Nuisances
- Florida Healthy Beaches – Water Quality Monitoring
- Florida Healthy Beaches - Water Quality Monitoring
- Boil Water Notices
- Boil Water Notice Guidelines
Businesses and employers can prevent and
slow the spread of COVID-19!
All employers need to consider how best to decrease the spread of COVID-19 and lower the impact in their workplace. Download the following resources:
- COVID-19 General Prevention (PDF, 124KB)
- Guidance for Businesses & Employees (PDF, 128KB)
- Social Distancing at Your Business (PDF, 2.37MB)
There are risks associated with overexposure to ultraviolet (UV) light from tanning beds and booths as there are with overexposure to sunlight. Tanning facility staff will advise you about the maximum exposure time for the particular device you will use, the operation of emergency shutoff controls, the requirement for protective eyewear, and the location of personal hygiene facilities. Tanning bed surfaces and protective eyewear must be sanitized between uses.
Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.