Community Environmental Health Data
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
Looking for Local Environmental Data?
Current Environmental Public Health data is available from these sources:
- Florida - Environmental Public Health Tracking
- Florida – FL Health CHARTS
- CDC - National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
Visit the Florida Department of Health’s Environmental Public Health Tracking website which is a part of a National network created in cooperation with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide health, exposure, environmental hazard data and information that communities can use to improve their health. There you can view the following types of data:
Visit FL Health CHARTS (Community Health Assessment Resource Tool Set) for data and maps for Environmental Public Health Categories:
- Birth Defects
- Carbon Monoxide
- Drinking Water
- Fluoridated Water
- Heart Attacks
- Lead Poisoning
- Statewide Facilities Inspections:
- Unsatisfactory Inspections of Biomedical Waste Facilities
- Unsatisfactory Inspections of Body Piercing Facilities
- Unsatisfactory Inspections of Group Care Facilities
- Unsatisfactory Inspections of Institutional Food Service Operations
- Unsatisfactory Inspections of Migrant Labor Camps
- Unsatisfactory Inspections of Mobile Home and RV Parks
- Unsatisfactory Inspections of Swimming Pool and Spa Facilities
- Unsatisfactory Inspections of Tanning Facilities
The National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network (CDC Tracking Network) is a system of integrated health, exposure, and hazard information and data from a variety of national, state, and city sources.
On the Tracking Network, you can use the Data Explorer to view interactive maps, tables, and charts with data about:
- Environments: The most common environmental health hazards are air and water pollution.
- Health Effects: There is a gap in information about how the environment affects chronic diseases like asthma and cancer.
- Population Health: Population data contributes to better understanding of how our health is affected by the environment.
- Info By Location: Data for you! View data by Saint Johns County or enter a zip code.
- Florida Tracking Program: unique Data, Accomplishments, Local Resources, Tools & Resources, and More Information.