Community Environmental Health Data
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
Looking for local environmental data?
Current Environmental Public Health data is available from these sources:
- Florida - Environmental Public Health Tracking
- Florida – FL Health CHARTS
- CDC - National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
The National Environmental Public Health Tracking Network (CDC Tracking Network) is a system of integrated health, exposure, and hazard information and data from a variety of national, state, and city sources.
On the Tracking Network, you can view maps, tables, and charts with data about:
- chemicals and other substances found in the environment
- some chronic diseases and conditions
- the area where you live