Skip Global navigation and goto content

Records Request

Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County

  •  904-209-3250

    Mailing Address

    200 San Sebastian View 


    Saint Augustine, Florida 32084 

Download Records Transfer Information
(PDF, 109kB)

Get Your Out-Of-State Immunization Records Transfer Information for Back-To-School

Need your Out-of-State Immunization Records transferred for school? 

Your child’s record-transfer request can be dropped off for service at DOH-St. Johns County Health Department. Please provide copies of your child’s out-of-state immunization records and note these important things to remember:

  • We will make every effort to have your record transferred and a phone call from a nurse to you within three business days from the date of the record transfer request.
  • To allow us to serve everyone as efficiently as possible, we ask that you do not call to check the status of your transfer request unless three business days have passed and you have not heard from us. We know you need this done quickly, however, please understand that asking to check the status of a record that is not ready only slows down the process of getting the records transferred and ready for you to pick up.
  • In order to ensure confidentiality and safeguard your child’s personal information, the authorized individual who initiates the record transfer must be the same individual who picks up the completed 680 form.

If you need record transfers sooner, check with your local pediatrician's office. Many local urgent care centers, minute clinics, and pharmacies also provide this service.


We are here to help! If you have any questions, please call DOH-St. Johns at 904-209-3250.