Florida Dept. Health
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
Prevent Injuries: Click-It
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If you don’t have soap and water, use a hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol based.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Stay home when you’re sick, and keep your children home when they’re sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Try not to touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Don’t touch or shake hands with people who are sick.