Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Get adequate sleep and eat well-balanced meals.
- Wash hands often with soap and water - 20 seconds or longer.
- Wear cloth face coverings in public places.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands or after touching surfaces.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue or sleeve when coughing or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect "high touch" surfaces often.
- Call before visiting your doctor.
Clean all "high-touch" surfaces every day
High touch surfaces include counters, tabletops, doorknobs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tables and bedside tables. Also, clean any surfaces that may have blood, stool or body fluids on them. Use a household cleaning spray or wipe according to the label instructions. Labels contain instructions for safe and effective use of the cleaning product including precautions you should take when applying the product, such as wearing gloves and making sure you have good ventilation during use of the product.