Family Planning Clinic
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
For more information about Family Planning, please visit the Florida Department of Health’s Family Planning webpage
The Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County (DOH-St. Johns) provides a variety of family planning and related preventive health services in a confidential manner. The following services are available:
- FDA approved family planning and birth control methods (including supplies such as condoms) and abstinence counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Yearly gynecological examination (including pap smear and breast exam)
- HIV testing and counseling
- Clinic Hours
- Who is Eligible?
- What is the Fee?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- What should I bring with me for eligibility?
Please call DOH–St. Johns before your visit to schedule an appointment for services at 904-209-3250. Appointments are available Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our Family Planning Clinic serves both female and male clients. All clients are evaluated for the method of birth control that will best suit their needs.
The services provided by our Family Planning Clinic are on the Federal Family Planning sliding fee scale, based on family household income and size. We accept Medicaid.
Yes, please. In order to best serve you, we ask that you make an appointment by calling 904-209-3250, Ext. 1038.
You will need to bring:
- A government issued photo identification card (such as a Driver’s License)
- Four (4) weeks most current / consecutive pay stubs for anyone working in the family household