Family Planning Clinic
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
DOH-St. Johns provides a variety of family planning and related preventive health services in a confidential manner. The following services are available:
- FDA approved family planning and birth control methods (including supplies such as condoms) and abstinence counseling
- Pregnancy testing
- Yearly gynecological examination (including pap smear and breast exam)
- HIV testing and counseling
Who is Eligible?
Our Family Planning Clinic serves both female and male clients. All clients are evaluated for the method of birth control that will best suit their needs.
What is the Fee?
The services provided by our Family Planning Clinic are on the Federal Family Planning sliding fee scale, based on family household income and size. We accept Medicaid.
Is an Appointment Required?
Yes, please. In order to best serve you, we ask that you make an appointment by calling
904-209-3250, Ext. 1038
Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What should I bring with me? (i.e. for eligibility, etc.)
You will need to bring:
- A valid photo I.D. (such as a Driver’s License)
- Proof of income for the past 30 day period
We are here to help! If you have any questions, please call us at 904-209-3250, Ext. 1060.