Documents Required for Eligibility Determination
In order to receive certain services from the Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County (DOH - St. Johns) you must be financially screened. Please bring the following items with you:
- Government Issued Identification Card (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID, Green Card)
- Four (4) weeks most current/consecutive pay stubs for anyone working in the family household.
We are here to help! If you have any questions, please call DOH - St. Johns.
Ensure your current health care providers are licensed
- Spotting an unlicensed health care service provider isn't always easy.
- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO, and verify your doctor is licensed before receiving medical care.
- Verify their license or file a report: