|Mar 01 - Apr 30, 2020|
Main Office - Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
St. Augustine, FL 32084
—it's in your hands!
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If you don’t have soap and water, use a hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol based.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Stay home when you’re sick, and keep your children home when they’re sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow, not your hands.
- Try not to touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Don’t touch or shake hands with people who are sick .