Family Planning Clinic
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
For more information about Family Planning, please visit the Florida Department of Health’s Family Planning webpage
The Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County (DOH-St. Johns) provides a variety of family planning and related preventive health services in a confidential manner. The following services are available:
- Clinic Hours
- Who is Eligible?
- What is the Fee?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- What should I bring with me for eligibility?
- More Information
Please call DOH–St. Johns before your visit to schedule an appointment for services. Appointments are available Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The services provided by our Family Planning Clinic are on the Federal Family Planning sliding fee scale, based on family household income and size. We accept Medicaid.
In order to best serve you, we ask that you call DOH-St. Johns to make an appointment.
You will need to bring:
- A government issued photo identification card (such as a Driver’s License)
- Four (4) weeks most current / consecutive pay stubs for anyone working in the family household
Family Planning Documents
- Contraception Use Report in Florida 2017 through 2019 (PDF, 423kB)
- Trends in Teen Births in Florida 2009 through 2019 (PDF, 587kB)
- Florida Title X Family Planning Profile 2016-2020 (PDF, 232kB)
- FL Actual vs. Expected Teen Births and Repeat Teen Births By County 2018 through 2020 (PDF, 232kB)
*Note: This page contains materials in the Portable Document Format (PDF). The free Adobe Reader may be required to view these files.