Women’s Health Services – Assures Best Care (ABC) Clinic
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
WIC provides the following at no cost: healthy foods, nutrition education and counseling, breastfeeding support, and referrals for health care and community services.
Text4baby is a free service to help keep you and your baby healthy.
For more information about Women's Health Services please visit The Florida Department of Health – Women’s Health webpage.
Florida Health Charts - Florida Community Health Assessment Resource Tool Set
To improve the health of mothers and babies through provider linkages and early access to prenatal care, the Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County (DOH-St. Johns) ABC Clinic offers the following services to women who are or may be pregnant:
- Pregnancy Testing
- HIV Testing
- Eligibility screening and assistance to obtain 45-day temporary Medicaid
- Pregnancy risk assessment
- Linkage and referral to local Obstetric providers
- Education about how to have a healthy pregnancy
- Connections to WIC, pediatric dental, and other community resources, as needed.
Is an Appointment Required?
Yes, please. In order to best serve you, we ask that you make an appointment by calling 904-209-3250, Extension 1038.
ABC Clinic services are provided by appointment. Please call DOH-St. Johns to confirm our schedule of services and make an appointment at 904-209-3250. Appointment times are available Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What should I bring to the appointment?
- A government issued photo identification card (such as a Driver’s License).
- Four (4) weeks most current / consecutive pay stubs for anyone working in the family household.
We are here to help! If you have any questions, please call DOH-St. Johns at 904-209-3250.