Women’s Health Services – Assures Best Care Clinic
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
To improve the health of mothers and babies through provider linkages and early access to prenatal care, the Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County (DOH-St. Johns) Assures Best Care (ABC) Clinic offers services to women who are or may be pregnant.
- What Services are Available?
- Is an Appointment Required?
- What are the Clinic Hours?
- What Documents should I bring with me?
- Helpful Links
DOH-St. Johns ABC Clinic offers the following services to women who are or may be pregnant:
- Pregnancy Testing
- HIV Testing
- Eligibility screening and assistance to obtain 45-day temporary Medicaid
- Pregnancy risk assessment
- Linkage and referral to local Obstetric providers
- Education about how to have a healthy pregnancy
- Connections to WIC, pediatric dental, and other community resources, as needed.
In order to best serve you, we ask that you please call DOH-St. Johns to make an appointment.
ABC Clinic services are provided by appointment. Please call DOH-St. Johns to confirm our schedule of services and make an appointment. Appointment times are available Monday – Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- A government issued photo identification card (such as a Driver’s License).
- Four (4) weeks most current / consecutive pay stubs for anyone working in the family household.
WIC provides the following at no cost: healthy foods, nutrition education and counseling, breastfeeding support, and referrals for health care and community services.
Visit the DOH-St. Johns Dental Health Program for more information about Pediatric Dental and School-Based Sealant Programs.
Text4baby is a free service to help keep you and your baby healthy.
For more information about Women's Health Services please visit The Florida Department of Health – Women’s Health webpage.
Visit Florida Health CHARTS - Florida Community Health Assessment Resource Tool Set.