Women’s Health Services – Assures Best Care (ABC) Clinic
Florida Department of Health - St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
Saint Augustine, Florida 32084
To improve the health of mothers and babies through provider linkages and early access to prenatal care, the Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County (DOH-St. Johns) ABC Clinic offers the following services to women who are or may be pregnant:
- Pregnancy Testing
- HIV Testing
- Eligibility screening and assistance to obtain 45-day temporary Medicaid
- Pregnancy risk assessment
- Linkage and referral to local Obstetric providers
- Education about how to have a healthy pregnancy
- Connections to WIC, pediatric dental, and other community resources, as needed.
Is an Appointment Required?
Yes, please. In order to best serve you, we ask that you make an appointment by calling 904-209-3250, Extension 1038.
ABC Clinic services are provided by appointment. Please call DOH-St. Johns to confirm our schedule of services and make an appointment at 904-209-3250. Appointment times are available Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
What should I bring to the appointment?
- A valid photo I.D. (such as a Driver’s License)
- Proof of income for the past 30-day period
We are here to help! If you have any questions, please call DOH-St. Johns at 904-209-3250.