St Johns County COVID-19 Information
|Mar 19 - Apr 30, 2020|
Video: Is it COVID-19 or Allergies?
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH LAUNCHES NEW
COVID-19 COMMUNITY ACTION SURVEY
Take the Confidential Community Action Survey.
Citizens Information Hotline 904-824-5550
Call the COVID-19 Citizens Information Hotline between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week at 904-824-5550 for information regarding facility closures, program cancellations, and current St. Johns County COVID-19 guidelines.
Details by ZipCode on:
Deaf and Hard of Hearing Resources
- Live Access ASL is a Facebook livestream public group where interpreters provide interpretations for free for inaccessible press conferences and announcements.
- Videos published by CDC in American Sign Language (ASL) with captions:
Coronavirus Response: How to Help
Everyone has a role to play in the Whole-of-America fight against COVID-19. Learn how to help if you are a company with medical supplies to donate or sell, a volunteer who is medically trained, or a member of the general public.
For More information Contact: www.CoveringFlorida.org
More Information on COVID-19
- To find the most up-to-date information and guidance on COVID-19, please visit the Department of Health’s dedicated COVID-19 webpage.
- For information and advisories from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), please visit the CDC COVID-19 website.
- For more information about current Travel Advisories issued by the U.S. Department of State, please visit the Travel Advisory website.
For any other questions related to COVID-19 in Florida, please contact the Department’s dedicated COVID-19 Call Center by calling 1-866-779-6121. The Call Center is available 24 hours per day. Inquiries may also be emailed to:
About the Florida Department of Health
The Florida Department of Health, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county and community efforts.
- St Johns County Information
24/7 Florida COVID-19 Call Center 866-779-6121
8:00AM - 6:00PM St. Johns County Citizens Information Hotline, Call: 904-824-5550
Receive alerts about emergencies by signing up for the
St. Johns County Emergency Notification System:
Video: How to wash your Produce
- Are you worried that COVID-19 is on your fresh fruits and vegetables?
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration wants you to know there is no evidence that fresh fruits and vegetables, or any other food, can transmit COVID-19.
- So, wash your hands before you wash your fruits and vegetables.
- Gently rub the fruit or vegetable while holding it under running water.
- Then blot dry with a clean cloth or napkin.
- NEVER use bleach or harsh detergents. These can make you sick.
Previous St. Johns County COVID-19 Press Release Links:
- April 9, 2020
- April 8, 2020
- April 3, 2020
- April 2, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- March 31, 2020
- March 30, 2020
- March 28, 2020
- March 27, 2020
- March 25, 2020
- March 24, 2020
- March 23, 2020
- March 22, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- The COVID-19 Citizens Information Hotline is now active between 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., 7 days a week. St Johns County residents can call the hotline at 904-824-5550 for information regarding facility closures, program cancellations, and current St Johns County COVID-19 guidelines.