Get Your Back-to-School Immunizations!
|Jul 29 - Aug 14, 2019
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Current Back-To-School Immunization Express Clinic Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 1:00p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 1:00p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Tuesday
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 1:00p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Wednesday
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 2:00p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. and 1:00p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Friday
Main Office - Florida Department of Health in St. Johns County
200 San Sebastian View
St. Augustine, FL 32084
Back-to-School Immunizations Available:
Immunizations (shots) prevent disease in those who receive them, and protect those who come into contact with unvaccinated individuals. Vaccines reduce the risk of infection by working with the body's natural defenses to help it safely develop immunity to disease. DOH-St. Johns offers the following vaccines for children:
- Hepatitis B
- Meningococcal (Menactra)
- MMR (Measles/Mumps/Rubella)
- Pneumococcal (Prevnar)
- Varicella (Chickenpox)
- Hepatitis A
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus) – Gardasil (now offered to Boys and Girls)
Who is Eligible?
Children from birth through 18 years of age.
What is the Fee?
Vaccines for Children immunizations are provided to children who meet program eligibility at no cost to the parent/guardian. We accept Medicaid and insurance.
Is an Appointment Required?
No appointment is needed.
What should I bring with me? (i.e. for eligibility, etc.)
- A valid photo I.D. (such as a Driver’s License)
- Your child’s insurance card
- Your child’s shot records (if you have moved to Florida from out of state)
Do you need your Out-of-State Immunizations Records transferred for school?
Your child’s record-transfer request can be dropped off for service at DOH-St. Johns County Health Department. Please provide copies of your child’s out-of-state immunization records and note these important things to remember:
- We will make every effort to have your record transferred and a phone call from a nurse to you within three business days from the date of the record transfer request.
- To allow us to serve everyone as efficiently as possible, we ask that you do not call to check the status of your transfer request unless three business days have passed and you have not heard from us. We know you need this done quickly, however, please understand that asking to check the status of a record that is not ready only slows down the process of getting the records transferred and ready for you to pick up.
- In order to ensure confidentiality and safeguard your child’s personal information, the authorized individual who initiates the record transfer must be the same individual who picks up the completed 680 form.
If you need record transfers sooner, check with your local pediatrician's office. Many local urgent care centers, minute clinics, and pharmacies also provide this service.
We are here to help! If you have any questions, please call DOH - St. Johns at 904-209-3250.
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Monday
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Tuesday
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Wednesday
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Thursday
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM and 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM Friday